THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT! Please leave a comment below if you would like to be added to the waiting list.
I’m so very excited that the time has come for all of you fans of Cannelle et Vanille to register for the food photography and food styling workshop that Aran will be leading this coming June.
As a reminder, here are the details of the workshop:
When: June 16 or June 17, 2012, from 9am to 4pm
Where: The SAT’s FoodLab, Montreal
What: A 6-hour food styling and food photography workshop
Cost: $300 for the 6-hour workshop (includes lunch)
Workshops will be given in English. Space is limited to 10 students per workshop.
- Payment is due in full upon registration.
- If you do not cancel your registration before May 16, 2012 and you do not show up for the workshop, you will not receive a refund.
- All cancellations must be confirmed by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations received before May 16, 2012 will be refunded at 100%.
- Cancellations received after May 16, 2012 will not be refunded.
If you don’t manage to get a ticket, please email me or leave me a comment below if you wish to be added to the waiting list in case someone cancels. Don’t forget to leave your email address so I can contact you. I will work on a first come, first serve basis, which means that in case of a cancellation, I will notify the person who left the first comment first and so on.